MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original winter camouflage?

Article about: Hello everyone! Is this original winter camouflage? And Idon't was wondering if there are any reference books like "Germany's combat helmets" on relic german helmets, thanks for th

Default original winter camouflage?

Hello everyone! Is this original winter camouflage? And Idon't was wondering if there are any reference books like "Germany's combat helmets" on relic german helmets, thanks for the help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original winter camouflage?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: original winter camouflage?

GP i ve never seen a reference on relic helmets and im not sure that one exists mainly because of the vast number of various conditions that they are found in, i think it would be a near impossible task for anyone to create a reference on the subject, as for determining authenticity via photos on E-bay, sometimes its quite easy, other times harder and its only when you have the item in hand that you are able to fully examine the condition, how the paint was applied, if the paint is new or old, the smell etc, as ive said before, e-bay abounds with fakes and is an easy outlet for the fakers to ply their wares, i avoid it like the plague and sooner deal with the guys on here who have large amounts of relic helmets

right to ask people to identify a helmet with a link that shows 1 picture thats the size of a pin is pointless it also makes the tread uselss when this item sells i have uploaded the inages see attached please can everyone remmber to do thisoriginal winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?

thank you
    tom

Thanks for the quick responses! I have bought a helmet from this seller before and it was fantastic and best of all, original. So that is one reason I believe that it is authentic, he always has relic helmets for sale, I think he is one of the lucky people who can go relic hunting. Therefore, I don't think its faked, but I posted it on here to be sure

Quote by talltom View Post
    right to ask people to identify a helmet with a link that shows 1 picture thats the size of a pin is pointless it also makes the tread uselss when this item sells i have uploaded the inages see attached please can everyone remmber to do thisoriginal winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?original winter camouflage?

thank you
    tom
    That's why I don't bother to respond such topics. If the topic poster can't be bothered to post pictures neither can I bother to give my opinion.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    That's why I don't bother to respond such topics. If the topic poster can't be bothered to post pictures neither can I bother to give my opinion.
    woo i think thats a bit far the guys got under 200 posts here you can't learn all the forum rules and sometimes even mods post using things like photobucket. i know im here to try to help others and i would have thought that was what most people on here are to do i know its annoying but at least give the guy a chance

tom

Thanks tom, and Schwerpunkt, I've tried to learn how to post just pictures off of ebay, but it never works out and I end up posting a link instead, I know its a pain, im sure there are other things you can be doing instead of helping someone who doesn't "bother" to upload pictures, which is exactly what you do. People on here are here to give advice, and help each other. Whether you "bother"to give your opinion or not it is your choice, but to waste your knowledge of helmets is a waste of a talent. I know you have helped a lot of people- don't get me wrong- but what good is your previous comment to me? All im asking for is some help.

Quote by General Patton View Post
    Thanks tom, and Schwerpunkt, I've tried to learn how to post just pictures off of ebay, but it never works out and I end up posting a link instead
    in that case i shall explain how so in the future this should help
    go to the picture you want on ebay and make it larger this then enables you to save it
    save all the pictures (not just a few) into a folder with the name of teh item this makes it easier for future if you need to find that picture or item
    go on to make a new post
    go to advanced and type in what you want (maybe with some cool smileys)
    just underneath is a post picture click it
    upload your images and hey presto you have uploaded some cool images
    i hope that helps

tom

Quote by General Patton View Post
    People on here are here to give advice, and help each other.
    Not just that , people are also here to enjoy each other's stuff , I find there are many here just to get help and nothing more and who don't even have the courtesy to comment in the topics with the good stuff from which they can learn a thing or two.

thats all well and dandy for those people who don't comment on other peoples stuff but you may notice "general" has posted nigh on 200posts now to be fair thats most than what a lot of people post it proves this guys comes back again and again so you don't have to comment to learn stuff look at mike (teutonights can't spell sorry mike) he reads the comments and instead of commenting he learns by using the like button
    "Hello everyone! Is this original winter camouflage? And Idon't [B]was wondering if there are any reference books like "Germany's combat helmets" on relic german helmets[/B], thanks for the help! " i think the words highlighted kind of shows he wants to learn
    and that he appreciated help

tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast