Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Painted relic helmet

Article about: not my usual type but at the right price and added a little colour, not quite sure of the text i can make out Normandy, any thoughts welcome.

Default Painted relic helmet

not my usual type but at the right price and added a little colour, not quite sure of the text i can make out Normandy,
    any thoughts welcome.
    Painted relic helmet
    Painted relic helmet
    Painted relic helmet
    Painted relic helmet
    Painted relic helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Painted relic helmet
    P
    Many

It says "The death of youth!...

Oh right, thanks Gunny, gets to the point i suppose, youth from many countries died to young and you have to say now days what on earth for.

I would have thought it was a comment about the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend, the rune with the key is their divisional symbol!

Thanks again Gunny, i dont usually go for these as i think relics are best untouched but it was cheap and i suppose as you say has a dedication to those boys.

Nicely done in an arts and crafts way. Sometimes I use writing on my cases or displays that I make. Its fun to do and looks pretty good. The writing style is called fracture. According to what I found on the net it was used in Germany to about 1940.

This is really nice, while it has been done post war, it is almost a memorial, and I think it's very nice!