Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

post your ss relic helmets

Article about: Hi guys lets see your ss relic helmets, heres mine dug up in demjansk ss tk positions , rgds Dave

ulv
    ?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Not convinced the minimal runes are not a much later addition.
    I'm in no way sure either. All I can do is try to compare it to other examples online. But no black remnants? The placement is correct atleast, and there is no trace of another decal underneath. It being an M35 I would expect there to be a decal on it. But I suppose they reissued M35s without decals as well? If anyone has thoughts please share them.

(And forgive me if I should rather be writing about this in a dedicated thread)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement post your ss relic helmets
    P
    Many

From SS NORD Division positions in North Karelia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post your ss relic helmets  

MAP
    ?

Quote by Karell Gott View Post
    From SS NORD Division positions in North Karelia.
    Wow!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here is my one
    ET68
    Not more to say
    BR
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post your ss relic helmets  

Awesome!

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Most likely given a story to make it more desirable, yes. The seller being Italian doesn't necessarily mean the relic originated there. The German 10th Army, active along the Winter Line, was comprised mainly of Heer units, with a few Luftwaffe parachute divisions mixed in. No SS divisions that I am aware of were active in Italy, or at least not in numbers significant enough to be worth noting.

A good relic regardless. A portion of the liner being present is a nice bonus.

Regards, B.B.
    The LAH were in Italy from 5th August 1943 to 24th October 1943 and the 16th SS Panzer Grenadier Division were also in Italy from November 1943 to Feb 1945 when it was transfered to Hungary so SS Helmets coming from Italy are a possiblity .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Forgot to mention the RFSS were on the Gothic Line fighting the American 5th Army .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Not sure of where it was dug up from in Russia, but this is one I have been offered by a digger contact. (I am aware the chinstrap was added for show).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture post your ss relic helmets   post your ss relic helmets  

post your ss relic helmets   post your ss relic helmets  

post your ss relic helmets  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3