Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Preview Wintercammo helmets

Article about: Hi Guys, To continue with showing my collection I have here 3 wintercammo lids. I will make seperate posts about them but as a new member I thought a small preview will be apreciated. More p

Default Preview Wintercammo helmets

Hi Guys,

To continue with showing my collection I have here 3 wintercammo lids. I will make seperate posts about them but as a new member I thought a small preview will be apreciated.

Preview Wintercammo helmetsPreview Wintercammo helmets

More pictures and information comming soon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Preview Wintercammo helmets
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice. Don't think I've see a winter helmet with the white wash on the skirt before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice, thanks for sharing you're collection with us!

Unteroffizier Meier must have had one heck of a headache as it appears his helmet was hit head on with a very heavy blunt instrument!

Default m40 battle damage

"Unteroffizier Meier must have had one heck of a headache as it appears his helmet was hit head on with a very heavy blunt instrument!"

Yeah the shell has even a second hit going up into the helmet and made a second dent in the dome. I found it was a 9 mm bullet problably and it was problably the end for Unteroffizier Meier.