Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

reject helmet used for Luftschutz

Article about: Hey Folks, I've the chance to buy wonderfull helmets for a very good price. Ok honestly, I put the sarcasm off. The seller showed my a lot of different helmets and I think the Luftschutz cou

Default reject helmet used for Luftschutz

Hey Folks,

I've the chance to buy wonderfull helmets for a very good price.
    Ok honestly, I put the sarcasm off. The seller showed my a lot of different helmets and I think the Luftschutz could be something real.

]reject helmet used for Luftschutz
    reject helmet used for Luftschutz

But the rest is unfortunatly nothing at all.

reject helmet used for Luftschutzreject helmet used for Luftschutzreject helmet used for Luftschutzreject helmet used for Luftschutzreject helmet used for Luftschutz

This leads my to the question, if the Luftschutz is really a good one? I don't know the rejected helmets so good to be shure after looking at the rest. I know the pictures aren't the best ever made but it would be great if someone has an opinion for me.

cheers
    Hermannn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture reject helmet used for Luftschutz   reject helmet used for Luftschutz  

reject helmet used for Luftschutz   reject helmet used for Luftschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement reject helmet used for Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Not be best pictures, but all the helmets could be OK, but the decals are suspect on all including the LS helm.

Both liners on the last 2 pictures look post war repros as does the chinstrap. Can't tell anything about the LS due to poor pic quality. Can't comment on decals due to poor pic quality but the paint & texture on the police M35 looks incorrect for a period painted & decaled M35 helmet. Looks to me like a restored "Relic" with fake police decals

The eagle on the Luft M40 "might" be original, but better pics are needed

Good day BlackCat1982,
    thanks to your reply to my post. In my opinion, the helmets are all originals but liner, chin straps, colours and decals are replaced. The only one who seems to be good for me is the LS. I need to check if I lost quality during upload.
    Thanks mate

Good day real steel,

thanks a lot for your answear to all four helmets. I'll check if I'm able to get better pictures to post them here. The police helmet has a rough surface structure. I don't think that police helmets has been masked. In my opinion its a repainted helmet. The sand coloured helmet seems not to work by the time. When this colour started, the "sniper targets" where gone as far as I'm informed. The eagle has strange scratches around his head. Every helmet should cost around 200€.
    Chin straps and liners are nothing at all.

Thanks mate

the heer decal on the sand helmet dose not looks good. from that photo that was taken.

There is only one decent original helmet in that bunch and that is the LS helmet. But better photos are needed to confirm.
    The Luftwaffe is a maybe but with the scratch marks it could have a restored decal.
    The rest is junk.

Hi Geelong,
    thanks for your response, thats exactly what I think too.
    Cheers mate

Good day Schwerpunkt,

I'll try to get better pictures, but you confirm my inital idea. Only the Luftschutz could be smething real, but is it..?

Thanks
    Hermannn

Hi Folks,
    Thanks for your help. A friend of mine has had the chance to see all helmets today and as expected, no one was good. Thanks for supporting me!
    BR
    Hermannn