Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid

Article about: I would like to share one of the helmets off my website. Here is a very interesting snow camo, single decal, and battle damaged Fallschirmjager helmet. It was recovered for former fighting p

mattc
    ?

Default Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid

I would like to share one of the helmets off my website. Here is a very interesting snow camo, single decal, and battle damaged
    Fallschirmjager helmet. It was recovered for former fighting positions just outside Smolensk, Russia.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid   Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid  

Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid   Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid

very nice

?

Very nice one, I think this one is from the Wolchow front?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Im not a great fan of fj helmets but id like this one in my collection , cheers Raymond

?

Excellent piece most people would be happy to have it in their collection,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

mattc
    ?

Hello,

Thanks for the comments. I don't remember seeing any snow camo
    paratrooper helmets. That is why I really like this one. Unfortunately, the
    finder attempted to a leather treatment on half of the liner, the helmet was disassembled and cleaned. But still a great and unique piece. This piece is also for sale.

Thanks,
    Matt

?

Beautiful FJ camo helmet congratulations!!!!

Asper
    ?

Very nice Relic. There are a few other known examples to have surfaced from those positions; it amazes me how much camo survived over the years; surely the clay concentration helps!...

Cheers,

Asper

www.premium-militaria.de
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Relic Fallschirmjager snow camo sd lid

Hello MATTC, hi guys,

this is for sure not the best condition, but also for sure a really very rare original piece, more than onl yhard to find, WOW!

Congratulations, I have not seen a similar one for several years now! It is talking a interesting history....

Kind regards, Daniel

Hi Matt,
    Nice relic Para lid! How much are you selling for and would you consider a trade of some kind as i have many relic item's in my collection? I am about to list a relic M35 from the Lenigrad front (complete and also battle damaged with leather liner and strap) and a Panther V track link that was recoverd from a German scrap dealer.My email is as below for personal contact:

t.bennett@optusnet.com.au

Cheer's and good luck with it
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast