Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relic helmet

Article about: Hello. I reserved this item from Stalingrad front and would like to know your opinions. I have found out about their reputation after reserving the item but still would like to know what you

Default Relic helmet

Hello. I reserved this item from Stalingrad front and would like to know your opinions. I have found out about their reputation after reserving the item but still would like to know what you think.

Relic helmet
    Relic helmet
    Relic helmet
    Relic helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I will leave any reputation comments to others as I have never dealt with them but I see nothing wrong with this one. The white paint looks authentic to me

No questionable decals either

Photos of interior would be helpful
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the reply. Here is the interior. Also in the first picture you can see what's barely left of the Luftwaffe eagle for reference.
    Relic helmet

MAP
    ?

Doh!! Am on my cell and with the water mark and small screen I didn't see that.

Will need to look on a PC when I get home

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This picture was also included of the same area. Should be better, my apologies.
    Relic helmet

?

Looks fine to me...
    Cheers,
    Fabe

MAP
    ?

Not really much left of the decal to prove one way or the other but given the overall condition of the helmet I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of the helmet as a whole.

Thanks for the reply! I'm quite new to this hobby so I'm yet to learn the intricacies of what to look out for. It's great to have people around who know their stuff.

Hello Speedfast2018!

Sorry for the late reply - I missed the initial post. I own a few relics helmets and from what I have seen this one looks OK. Looks like a typical M40 with a snow camo applied. Now if I was a faker I would be trying to add more snow camo or a much better decal but that appears not to have happened with his one so my gut feeling tells me it is good.

Put it this way, if I was looking to purchase a good solid relic with traces of snow camo, I’d be comfortable with this lid.

Would love to see some outside pics when/if you buy it.

Best Wishes,
    Andrew