Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Relic M 42 need your opinion about the decal

Article about: Hi everyone I'm about to buy this helmet price is bit high so please need your help to identify decal Real or fake??? Thank you

Default Relic M 42 need your opinion about the decal

Hi everyone I'm about to buy this helmet price is bit high so please need your help to identify decal Real or fake??? Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relic M 42 need your opinion about the decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic M 42 need your opinion about the decal
    P
    Many

You would have to have more close ups and details for the helmet guys to tell you I can't say by looking at it the way it is. I can say there are a lot of relics coming out of eastern Europe with Fake decals artificially aged so proceed with caution. timothy

The pic is far too far away, but I would pass. There seems to be a rusty rubbed halo around the decal, as if the area was prepared for the application. How high is high? Probably not worth getting it if it's high priced, even if it was real.

Hi Thank you mate that is all what I got one pic.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    The pic is far too far away, but I would pass. There seems to be a rusty rubbed halo around the decal, as if the area was prepared for the application. How high is high? Probably not worth getting it if it's high priced, even if it was real.
    Thank you For your time, comment and help . he's asking 70 quid for it

?

Look at the rust, its relatively fresh,old relic rust is a very dark colour almost black in some cases,its also been aged as there is a cleaned area near the liner pin hole,as well as the prepared areas for the decal

£70 would be too much even if I saw it come out of the ground myself.

Lads Thank you very much to all of you for your help and comments I let her GO