Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

A relic M42.

Article about: Hello everyone, Just thought I’d post some photos of a relic M42 that I sold earlier this week to make way for some more helmets (total of 3 lids sold this week!) - I enjoyed my custodianshi

Default A relic M42.

Hello everyone,

Just thought I’d post some photos of a relic M42 that I sold earlier this week to make way for some more helmets (total of 3 lids sold this week!) - I enjoyed my custodianship of this relic. Pictured here on a sunny winters afternoon in Sydney a few weeks back and sitting somewhat appropriately atop a German WW2 gas mask canister. Lastly an image of the remains of the name of a young German man lost to history.....

A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.A relic M42.
    A relic M42.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A relic M42.
    P
    Many

One of the nicer, more collectible relic helmets I have seen.
    D.

Still in great shape for a relic IMO, nice hkp M42
    Would have loved to own that one, thinking about it, I do want to get a relic helmet comparable (in condition) to that in future
    Luis

Thank you David. It was allegedly found near Liepaja City - Coastal Artillery positions (but of course who knows)...still. Bugger, now I wish I’d kept it but I know there will always be others.

Thank you Luis. Still many good ones out there and you will get one. My advice, grab an ND M42 if you don’t own one as I feel their days are numbered.