Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

sharing pics of se64

Article about: This helmet was my grandpas. He served in the U.S. Army in WWII. There is a name written inside the liner in pen "Flaull". The set of #'s under lip in back have a 4 at the end whic

petunia
    ?

Default sharing pics of se64

This helmet was my grandpas. He served in the U.S. Army in WWII. There is a name written inside the liner in pen "Flaull". The set of #'s under lip in back have a 4 at the end which is almost invisible and i couldn't get on camera. It has some nice dents on it, so it helped someone at sometime. This is not for sale, just sharing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sharing pics of se64   sharing pics of se64  

sharing pics of se64   sharing pics of se64  

sharing pics of se64   sharing pics of se64  

2. # ADS

I like it! Solid and complete "no decal" (seems like it had one a long time ago though) m40... you can really tell this one was put to work

Dont share the pics, share the helmet with me!
    Nice helmet, looks like it had a decal once.

Very nice helmet I agree with the others, it seems that it once held a decal.
    Just tried to search for "Flaull" on VDK, but no hits on a KIA with that last name.

petunia
    ?

thanks for your search, i have tapes of him talking about serving overseas, in one he talks of a hostage he had, i will listen to the story again soon.

Love the liner on this one

This one may have been whitewashed at one time, as there appears to be remnants of whitewash around the split pins, especially the rear pin, and some in the chips in the paint as well. Better pictures would be nice to show this very fine combat vet. Thanks for posting it. Jim G.