Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

snow cammo m40

Article about: decided to replace the luftschutz with my m1916 stahlhelm

Default snow cammo m40

hi folks here's my latest relic pickup a nice and solid m40 relic the liner band is intact and also the 3 split pins all ive done is to coat in light oil the white paint is still visible in places and also visible on the vent holes here's some before and after oiling pics im really pleased with it enjoy james snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement snow cammo  m40
    P
    Many

Default Re: snow cammo m40

Very nice. On picture #7, you can see some other colors. What are they from?

hi kyle the other colour you see is either the original greyish base coat or smooth steel which has escaped the corrosion i guess thanks for looking james

I see a kind of sage green just behind the right vent and on the skirt too. Great relic!...

cheers gunny oiling seems to bring out the colour's for some reason but its drying off nicely now and it completes my small stahlhelm relic collection so im chuffed thanks again james

here's my m40 in its display alongside my other stahlhelms snow cammo  m40snow cammo  m40

Nice collection of lids you have there,your soon going to need more stands to put them on!

Congratulations, it's great seeing your collection grow, and this solid shell fits right in with your grouping...I like the way you built your shelving recessed into the walls...great idea!
    cheers, Glenn

many thanks glenn for the nice compliments

Another killer looking lid my friend,really great display all round james,regards Dave AKA Minnie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast