Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Struck in the back of the head

Article about: About 15 years ago, at an early Baltimre MAX show, I was walking by tables as people were un-packing. All of a suddan, I see a man pulling out what appeared to be an SS multize cross grave m

Default Re: Struck in the back of the head

Quote by appie View Post
    I laughed about it all, untill one night I was on the computer and something very, very scary happened in the room I was in. It scared me so much that I moved all the items that I thought could be causing this to the garden, and got rid of them the next morning. The human remains were picked up by somebody of the grave-service, a reburried. Now its quite, and nothing has happend for a while and my wife can sleep again.
    Now I'm not sure to believe in ghosts or things like that, but I had taken something into my house what made some very scary weird things happen, and I'm glad its gone!

-I've never been superstitious, I'm highly skeptical of paranormal stories, yet they fascinate me. Would you elaborate on what happened when you were at the computer?

I would never take home human remains, that's way past the line for me... bones don't bother me, but it would feel very wrong. Although ironically, my room is packed with the remains of many prehistoric beasts, and I have no problem with that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Struck in the back of the head
    P
    Many

appie
    ?

-I've never been superstitious, I'm highly skeptical of paranormal stories, yet they fascinate me. Would you elaborate on what happened when you were at the computer?

Well, only if you prommis not to laugh! What happend that night I can not explain, and like you I am very sceptical abou these things, allways looking for a logical explonation. My wife went to bed that night feeling very uncomftable as that evening a lot of strange things was going on we couldn't explain, so she left al the lights on and begged me to come upstairs soon, but I forgot about what happend and stayed downstairs for a while. Untill I felt somebody grabbing my shoulder and calling my name (as like to ask a question), so I sayed "Yes?",thinking somebody had walked into my house to ask something, but there was nobody in the room. Then a 12 kilo canonball rolled over the floor across the room to stop at my feet. Well, this really scared the hell out of me, and I still don't know what to think of it, but as I said I claened out some stuff from the vitrine's!

Thanks for explaining. I've written completely random things in essays late at night that make no sense, with no memory of doing it, only to find out after they have been read through... But that can probably be put down to sleep deprivation, or some kind of semi-sleep state as opposed to anything out of the normal.

If something like that happened to me, it would certainly scare the hell out of me too! When looking at the helmet riddled with bullet and shrapnel holes I mentioned earlier, I did consider that kind of thing... I don't believe in the paranormal (not untill it happens to me) but if anything is going to cause it, it would surely be that! Anyhow, it's getting to that time of night, I don't want to start subconsciously writing weird things, I'm off!

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Your description of a POW camp at St. Louis as a concentration camp is at best very uninformed sir and a poor choice of words.
    There was a POW camp at Camp Crowder Missouri about 30 miles from where I live. The former German POW's I have spoken with over the years have told me that they had more freedom as a U.S. POW than they ever had as a citizen in Nazi Germany.
    Forgive for my choice of words. It was a hold camp for pow's . I have NOT done my homework on the camp but i am stating what was told to me.

Well yes, they were treated better here than when he was in the military or nazi citizen that is totally the reason why he became a U.S. citizen.

All you have stated has nothing to do with the point i was trying to get across. Being he was a German not a nazi.

I have never been skeptical about spirits. The supernatural has always freaked me out but only if it is believable

This item and firearms and other bits of past conflicts,are a real conection to the battles large and small.Anyone who dismissess these as just war surplus,does not realize just what they represent. No one can go back in time,however these tokens are as close to being there as possible. The pistol clutched in a young man's hand at night,the bayonet along side,when there was nothing else,are all real links to the past.The membership in the NAZI party,was by only a small percentage of the fighting force.These were men fighting for their country then ,as now.

?

no teeth or hair in this ss lid of mine but was cut from a kia , liner blood damaged but its my favourite lid , when i had this at my mothers the room it was in all the plants died and allsorts of things happened my mother couldnt wait to get shut of me and my collection https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...64-m42-ss.html

?

fantastic top end collection Dave , love that ss lid !! how long have you owned it , and how did you come across it ?

cheers Al

?

thanks Al glad you like it,its changed a bit now i have added a ss m43 panzer cap and ss officers buckle to the little ss collection i got the ss lid from a guy on waf who was moving to jersey and was selling off his collection so i asked on this and got it,i think i have had it a couple of years now, apparently it was origionally found in a skip in south wales and sold for £20 maybe haunted somebodys house and got threw in the skip ,but it wont be going in any more while i own it thats for sure, cheers Dave

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post

water is the key dave
    Genius.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast