Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

are these original helmet?

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default are these original helmet?

are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?are these original helmet?
    Last edited by docRoe; 10-10-2014 at 05:12 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement are these original helmet?
    P
    Many

?

The decal is very suspicious, same goes for the liner. The actual shell might be real but I wouldn't go for it. Paint seems post-war done as well.

EDIT: The chinstrap is hideous!

Quote by 5del View Post
    The decal is very suspicious, same goes for the liner. The actual shell might be real but I wouldn't go for it. Paint seems post-war done as well.

Wow. I am impressed. Your eyes are amazing

?

Quote by 5del View Post

Del,
    You have started numerous threads asking whether obviously authentic items are any good.
    You have also started a thread in which you denounce a perfectly good helmet as a fake.
    Perhaps it might be best if you take a back seat for a while, take in all the info available on
    this forum & learn a bit before commenting. I don't want to come across as rude, but that
    is just the way that I see it.

Regards
    Brett

Del, listen to what Brett is saying. Don't go making a reputation for yourself as some kind of fool. You obviously have enthusiasm for the subject of collecting militaria, and that is to be commended. But don't go rushing in and making rash comments about something you clearly have little knowledge about at the moment. Take a back seat and read what other more experienced members have to say.

Btw........i was taking the piss 😝

?

Quote by 5del View Post

I don't see any problem with these liners as with the Luftwaffe decal at first sight...

I've only just noticed that 5del is only 13. Maybe we should all go easy on him and bear in mind how we probably were at that age.