Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown relic helmet

Article about: I wanted to post two pictures of this before the rust consumes it whole and it ceases to exist. Bought a long time ago when not sober. Have no clue whatsoever on what type it is or from whic

Default Unknown relic helmet

I wanted to post two pictures of this before the rust consumes it whole and it ceases to exist. Bought a long time ago when not sober. Have no clue whatsoever on what type it is or from which country. When I bury the remains of it some day, i`m gonna drink some good coffe and express to myself: "what the h##l were you thinking when buying this?"
    Stig
    PS! The three little piggies and that Arbeitsmaiden are are also wondering what I did
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown relic helmet   Unknown relic helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown relic helmet
    P
    Many

Looks like you got yourself a relic condition M40 helmet. Looks a lot nicer on the second picture than it does on the first haha
    I think it may even have some paint left if you clean it up or something.
    Luis

I don’t think all is lost there mate. Looks like an M40. I’d get some Ballistol or 3 in 1 Oil Aerosol spray on it, definitely can be stopped rusting imo

Thank you, gentlemen. Now I know what kinda helmet is is. I thought all hope was lost! I will try to use "Ballistol or 3 in 1 Oil Aerosol spray". Just have to translate to Norwegian first.
    PS! As a "thank you" for the help and the kindness here on this forum I will donate some $ when I get my sick leave payment.

MAP
    ?

3:1 and Ballistol are basic lubricants. Multi purpose.

- Package B #

https://www.lowes.com/pd/3-IN-ONE-Mu...kaAhxHEALw_wcB

Before you bury it...send it to me. Exactly what I'm looking for to make a lamp shade
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like it!