Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

20mm cannon link

Article about: Hi Guys, I was recently lucky enough to find what can only be described as a hoard of 20mm cannon links some of which are relic condition and some that only have light surface rust, my inten

Default 20mm cannon link

Hi Guys,

I was recently lucky enough to find what can only be described as a hoard of 20mm cannon links some of which are relic condition and some that only have light surface rust, my intentions are to restore and sell some of it on to fund further visits to where it was found, normaly to strip off the remaining paint and rust i would use a wire brush on and angle grinder, however due to the sheer volume i was wondering if the was a reasonable priced chemical way of treating and removing the rust and paint leaving stable metal to paint onto?
    also there where a few links that where painted green, I was wondering anyone knows the paint shade of both the green (preferable in a rattle can) and the type of black on the standard links (my best guess is satin)
    I was also wondering why they where green links are that particular colour in the first place?
    Thanks for any info you can provide and a merry christmas to everyone!

Regards Mad.ideas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 20mm cannon link
    P
    Many