Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MP turtle project

Article about: i took a chance on this rather tired looking turtle ,it has no liner ,no chinstrap and the liner pin is missing but what took my eye was the rather faded red band and MP steciling ,at first

thank you for the words of support gents my elbow could do with all the help it gets aside from finding the missing bits this will be a gentle resto to expose whats left of the stencilled paintwork so i wont be undertaking any new stencilling from what ive uncovered so far this helmet is super glossy compared to my other textured turtles ,mark a huge thanks for all your help my research was going no where fast so im glad you popped in ,you just cant beat first hand information like this ,im gutted to hear of your collection going to landfill im looking forward to seeing your example im also interested to see the liner and chinstrap on yours too if possible,my shell is dated 1952 so i guess an earlier mk4 liner then again it could well of been refurbed through the years so even a mk5 might do ,it depends on what i can get hold of ,thanks again
    james
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MP turtle project
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2