Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

any suggestion on how I could re-shape my Saxon Ulanen helmet

Article about: by Georg Steve-even those the photo may look dark, the Feldzeichen is White with a green center ( just dirty). I will keep looking for the large national cockade with the large hole (for the

Default Re: any suggestion on how I could re-shape my Saxon Ulanen helmet

Quote by Georg View Post
    Steve-even those the photo may look dark, the Feldzeichen is White with a green center ( just dirty). I will keep looking for the large national cockade with the large hole (for the m-91 post), should this helmet have a Chin Scale or leather chin Strap? By the way after the change-over I can‘t see the posted photos, can you?
    Georg....it must be my eyes ! sorry ! .....your helmet should have chinscales.....M15/Ersatz models had chinstraps like the Pickelhaube. The forum is still switching servers, everything will return to normal in a few days.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: any suggestion on how I could re-shape my Saxon Ulanen helmet

Hi Georg, I dont know if youve realised, but the helmet wont regain proper shape, especially in the dome if you leave the liner done up , you might find that by loosening the liner string the glass head will fully meet the internal dome and keep in contact with it as the dome pushes upwards, once proper shape has been achieved, use the liner as intended

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12