Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited More Pics

Article about: Hi, well, here are the "CLR" hemets from the post a few days ago. I bought them. Got them yesterday, Tues. Shipping took one whole day to get here. I bought them just to get the th

Default Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited More Pics

Hi, well, here are the "CLR" hemets from the post a few days ago. I bought them. Got them yesterday, Tues. Shipping took one whole day to get here. I bought them just to get the the Soviet helmet. The first German lid is nice, but have one nicer on the way, so both German helmets are going to be sold. I will not touch or clean any of them.

I think this has to be a WW2 Russian helmet. What do you other members think? I like the looks of it. Compared to the amount of German helmets being found, I think Soviet helmets might be a little more scarce relics to find. What do you think?

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics   Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics  

Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics   Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics  

Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics   Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited  More Pics
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited More Pics

All good relics. Great you are not touching them in any way.

Soviet helmets are indeed a bit harder to find.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Can I use CLR on this Helmet? Revisited More Pics

Hi Ade, Thanks, I like this Soviet helmet. I hope it not a post war helmet that has been buried a long time : )
    I just listed the 2 German ones on ePay. Maybe someone will want them for cheap.

Regards, Steve