Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored

Article about: Hi guys, I have come across this M42 SS Camo. It s not original and the price is around 250 Euros. Since I will not be able to ever afford an original, not by far, thought this one could be

Default Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored

Hi guys, I have come across this M42 SS Camo. It s not original and the price is around 250 Euros. Since I will not be able to ever afford an original, not by far, thought this one could be a decent repro, shell itself is original though, do you think is worthy spending money on this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored   Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored  

Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Copy M42 SS Camo Normandy restored
    P
    Many

this forum is for Original helmets please post your helmet in the reproduction section.

MAP
    ?

Personally I would rather not have any helmet than a repro meant to deceive. It only encourages people to ruin original helmets.

That said, if it a repro shell, then I see no problem with it. I too have a new made repro SS m35 that I'm saving to put an SS camo cover on.

But that is just me..
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have moved your thread to here.

Save your hard earnt cash for original items only. This kind of stuff would debase your nice collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys, sorry I placed the thread in the wrong section. I rather spend my money on good original items, Regards, Juan