Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?

Article about: I have 2 M31 rucksacks missing the usual bits and one has some über dodgy repairs to the leatherwork that has to be redone properly.I can do the leather work but am having a bugger of a time

Default Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?

I have 2 M31 rucksacks missing the usual bits and one has some über dodgy repairs to the leatherwork that has to be redone properly.I can do the leather work but am having a bugger of a time finding the buckles for the straps that hold the belt hooks.
    I also want to make a waist belt which really needs a centre bar buckle,although they did also use ordinary 19 mm roller buckles.
    I have read somewhere that they very rarely used brass hardware,but it would be much cooler to have everything like it was originally.
    I fortunately have one original to copy.
    Attachment 822567
    This is the first one I got,half the straps are recycled Czech? y-straps sewn on with thread from mum's sewing box.
    Attachment 822581
    The back is the same story,more y-strap.
    Attachment 822582
    The second one is in much better condition,a couple of small holes and the buttons torn out of the internal divider are the only problems other than the belt hook straps.
    Oh and some idiot cut off the loops for the equipment straps.
    But apart from that,all good.
    Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?
    Any help finding these bits of hardware would be greatly appreciated and I'll try to post pics of the results of my resto efforts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?
    P
    Many

The computer ate my pictures!!!!
    I'll try again.
    This is the strap I have to make with the strange buckle I can't find.Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?

Here's my lovingly restored Czecho-German rucksack.
    Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?Gebirgsjäger M31 Rucksack Hardware,does anyone sell it?