Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German m35

Article about: Hi got this from a junk shop with genuine liner the guy who sold it said the guy he got it from done it up!!!! i have rubbed an rea with autsol and removed a top layer to find a nice dark gr

Default German m35

Hi got this from a junk shop with genuine liner the guy who sold it said the guy he got it from done it up!!!! i have rubbed an rea with autsol and removed a top layer to find a nice dark green paint underneath.Possibly ww2 colour im a little unsure shall i strip the layer off fully?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German m35   German m35  

German m35   German m35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German m35
    P
    Many

Default Re: German m35

Given the top layer of paint is hideous, you have nothing to lose by stripping it.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree, strip that sucker.

Cheers guys photos to follow the real paint looks a lot better could be that Norwregian colour post war??? just guessing.

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Go for it!

This is my next step but its getting too hard to remove the remaining paint any ideas shall i just remove the decals as well? opinions please.

?

Decal is a fake Pocher so have at 'er and strip her down.

didnt know if i should as would leave 2 bad exposed areas but may do still only will make helmet better if i remove them i guess.Possibly not much value left in this.Paint i have exposed does look better though.

Here it is stripped down as much as i can the decals i know are crap but shall i just get rid of.The only concern is to leave a big exposed area but that would probally be better! Is it now worthless whatever?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German m35   German m35  

German m35   German m35  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast