Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

How to make a german chicken wire helmet net

Article about: Hello I would like to know if someone has a guide to make one of those german chicken wire nets? I got an M42 restored (botched the texturing so i'm sending it to someone to do it properly f

Default How to make a german chicken wire helmet net

Hello I would like to know if someone has a guide to make one of those german chicken wire nets? I got an M42 restored (botched the texturing so i'm sending it to someone to do it properly for me) but in the meantime i'd like to make one of those helmet nets?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to make a german chicken wire helmet net
    P
    Many

?

Mate, I'm sure that the soldats didn't have a guide back in the day. There are enough threads on this forum to give you some ideas as to construction.

Regards
    Brett

I wouldn't look too hard to find a "guide to improvisation", that would be something of a contradiction in terms really.
    Study photographs and known originals if you can and your end product will be intuitive I would think.
    Let us see what you achieve.

BTW welcome to the forum if it hasn't been said yet, now ask us one on sport!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."