Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Lemon Juice

Article about: by Gwar Hey Gunny... You forgot the best part.... Recycle Lemon & salt... Add Tequila and go to bed for 24 hours...Hahahahaa ..BTW... Who was the buckle maker ??? Curious....Gwar Interes

?

You guys are funny. Paul, I am very surprised at the result using mere Lemon juice! I suppose limes may work just as well....there's a joke about happen here.. . These have saved the Brit navy in the past.

William, coca-cola does work indeed. I used to pour it on the floor at the shop when I was grease monkey. The next morning, I'd mop up . In school, we did an experiment soaking a turkey bone and a tooth in Coke overnight. The next day, you could bend the bone like rubber and bounce the tooth off the ground!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lemon Juice
    P
    Many

Quote by Dean View Post
    You guys are funny. Paul, I am very surprised a the result using mere Lemon juice! I suppose limes may work just as well....there's a joke about happen here.. . These have saved the Brit navy in the past.
    Hahahahaaa yeah i should have used lime juice coming from merrie olde England!..
    Yeah i bet limes would work just as well!..

?

Funny, I was actually about to look up a method on the forum of how to remove rust stains from cloth, but the title of this thread caught my eye.My Finn Mosin cleaning kit pouch has some spots on it. Do you suppose this might work using lemon juice?

?

Very good result Gunny. Was it natural lemon juice or the bottled stuff?

Cheers

I suppose it's worth a try Dean, just dab a little on to the stained area but don't leave it on too long as it might rot the cloth!..

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Very good result Gunny. Was it natural lemon juice or the bottled stuff?

Cheers
    Cheers mate, it was bottled stuff from Aldi, cost me a whole 69p!...

?

Thanks I was worried about the cloth fibers breaking down by using synthetic chemicals so I thought natural chemicals may be less invasive.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Thanks I was worried about the cloth fibers breaking down by using synthetic chemicals so I thought natural chemicals may be less invasive.
    I reckon they are less invasive after all it is only a fruit acid, but please don't leave it soaking for too long just in case. Let me know if it works mate!..

?

Okay, I will. Ill take some before-and-after pics so others can use them for future reference . Can I post them on this thread or should I start a new one? After all, this thread is titled, "lemon juice" so I suppose it's relevant . I just didn't want to step on your thread without your permission

Quote by Dean View Post
    Okay, I will. Ill take some before-and-after pics so others can use them for future reference . Can I post them on this thread or should I start a new one? After all, this thread is titled, "lemon juice" so suppose it correlates .
    Feel free mate, i'm very interested to see if it works on textiles!...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast