Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My M35 Heer Helmet

Article about: You destroyed it :/

Default Re: My M35 Heer Helmet

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    It looks like a cheap re-enactor helmet now. Its history erased and you wrecked a perfectly decent liner and chinstrap. This is more a topic for the restoration forum (if you can even call it that) as I don't enjoy such topics as a helmet collector.
    It is in the Restoration forum, If you don't like it don't comment, he's a Teenager for **** sake and i'm sure he didn't post it on here for people like you to redicule him,give him a bit of encouragement for even haveing a go, if you don't like it go blow your Horn somewhere else "Mr Helmet collector"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M35 Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by davejb View Post
    Fine my young friend, if its normal you want instead of friendly, you buggered the thing up, and destroyed the liner, i cant be more honest than that, but in future when looking at your posts, i will choose not to help, it seems that there are some people who can learn from experience and some that take it as an afront to their intellect, so be it, i would have been pleased at a straight thankyou for the advice, especially when i certainly didnt call you an idiot, we have all made mistakes and i try to help people in not making them again, as i said we learn from experience, as i did and every member on here, but we listened to the help and advice from people who knew more
    davejb, I said thanks to you because you told it normal to me? Don´t be angry, it wasn´t for you.
    Last edited by Luxembourg; 11-05-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    It is in the Restoration forum, If you don't like it don't comment, he's a Teenager for **** sake and i'm sure he didn't post it on here for people like you to redicule him,give him a bit of encouragement for even haveing a go, if you don't like it go blow your Horn somewhere else "Mr Helmet collector"
    Thanks man!

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    FYI , this topic was originally in the "original helmets" forum. I asked the mods to move it to the correct forum. So yes when you post a mock up or badly restored helmet like this in the wrong section expect flack. There's a reason the administration makes different sections. If I post my Honda in the Ferrari forum they will not oooh and aaah over it either.

As for my reply I completely stand behind it (and was posted when the topic was in the original helmet section) , I'm not here to sugercoat my opinion. I give credit where credit is due.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3