Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Is this repairable?

Article about: Hi all, I've had this for gasmask for a while and was wonder recently if there is a way to maybe stop the breathing hose from falling apart more, or should I just sell this one? What could I

Default Is this repairable?

Hi all, I've had this for gasmask for a while and was wonder recently if there is a way to maybe stop the breathing hose from falling apart more, or should I just sell this one? What could I get for selling this? alos guessing the year of manufacture is 7-42 also
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this repairable?   Is this repairable?  

Is this repairable?   Is this repairable?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this repairable?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is this repairable?

you might try some industrial strength rubber cement,and then i would use a silicone based lubricant or automotive lube that you use on door seal,etc,,,that should help stop the decay,,,,

In my own opinion it would probably be too much bother trying to repair this when a full replacement mask could be bought off ebay for next to nothing. Overall its up to you what you do with it, but I wouldnt expect to get any more than $20-$25 USD for this.

Thanks

Danny

so you have two choices: repair for very little,try to sell yours and purchase a better example off ebay or wherever,,,

I'll just repair it when I get the time, That would also give me something to do this summer

Sounds like a good idea theo. Good luck with it. Feels good to fix things up. Ron