Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WW1 german helmet????

Article about: well guys ive just won this on ebay what do ya think original paint or not

?

Default Re: WW1 german helmet????

Quote by Reg View Post
    Looks far more honest Nick, It looked a bit like a 50 something groover in a nightclub dancing to the cheeky girls in its previous paint.

(Phew, its been hot today, think the sun got to me LOL)

Reg
    lol heat stroke

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 german helmet????
    P
    Many

I agree guys , give me the rusted shell anyday , at least it looks correct , well done cheers Raymond

?

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    I agree guys , give me the rusted shell anyday , at least it looks correct , well done cheers Raymond
    cheers mate i think im getting the relic bug, i never use to go for them

Yeh mate , there is something about them , iv got about 20 odd now , love them , cheers Raymond

That helmet paint pattern looks like a pair of pants I had as a kid back in the early seventies. :-)

Bad Job!!!!, I am sorry but you can do a better job and increase the value of your WWI M16
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 german helmet????   WW1 german helmet????  

WW1 german helmet????   WW1 german helmet????  

WW1 german helmet????  

Hi diegofer1979, i think you may have stirred up a hornets nest with that remark, its a case of light blue touch paper and stand back ! .......i suggested similiar some months back on another thread, wow, i think most of these guys love their rust !....id be looking at another divorce if i kept stuff like that in the house, by the way, nice restoration.

I just sold my old rust collection!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 german helmet????  

Thanks!!! Oradour, I found 13 old rusty helmets in Afghanistan, I have refurbished most of them, you are more than welcome to see my albums.

Diego

?

its not all about restoration i bought this lid & stripped the bad job that someone had already tried to do. some things are better of left as is & somethings are ideal restoration jobs its all about personal preference its dosent always make them worth any more & if your not sure about what your restoring you could end up destroying a piece of history you'll never get back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast