Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German short boots

Article about: I've just pickup a pair of salty German boots, found in the old attic and I've refresh them a bit

?

Default WW2 German short boots

I've just pickup a pair of salty German boots, found in the old attic and I've refresh them a bit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German short boots   WW2 German short boots  

WW2 German short boots   WW2 German short boots  

WW2 German short boots   WW2 German short boots  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German short boots
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW2 German short boots

Lovely boots, good restoration, I'm very impressed.

LUCKYSTRIKE

Another great job Dimas , cheers Raymond

Absolutely beautiful Dimas, They cleaned up extremely well.

rgds, Ty

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I've just pickup a pair of salty German boots, found in the old attic and I've refresh them a bit
    Very nice before, and after pictures Dimas! What are the faint numbers stamped on side, is that the size, or maker code? What process did you use to clean, and what did you "refresh" them with?

Regards, Steve

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Hello again Dimas! I went to my garage and took these pics for you to see. I needed some boots for working around the woods and yard etc here at my home. I bought these on eBay last year for $7 plus shipping. About $15 total to my front door.

I was looking at your WW2 short boots, and if mine were 2 inches taller, with 2 more lace holes, they would be very, very close.

The boots are US Navy general purpose utility/work boots from the 1980's. Just a basic boot, but they have a steel toe. They are a well made boot, and especially for the price paid.

I must have got them sub-consciously from seeing WW2 photographs and movies over the years. I was not thinking about German boots when I bought them.
    What is the German name for these "Short Boots" I will call them by name that now.

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German short boots   WW2 German short boots