Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RLB Enlisted Buckle

Article about: This nice RLB Enlisted Buckle arrived today, nice addition to the collection I think...

?

Default RLB Enlisted Buckle

This nice RLB Enlisted Buckle arrived today, nice addition to the collection I think...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Enlisted Buckle   RLB Enlisted Buckle  

RLB Enlisted Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB Enlisted Buckle
    P
    Many

Hello,

it's a very nice early nickel silver buckle made by Assmann .

But must say that it don't match with this tab .

Buckles made time is 1933 to 1936 .

Tab is one from an WH or Luftwaffe steel buckle from E.Schneider Lüdenscheid.
    Last edited by yellow12; 03-11-2014 at 06:40 PM.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice buckle!..

Yes, without tab.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

A nice one! I like the highlighted swastika on these.

As stated, nice buckle but the tab has been added at some point, buckle made to early for a 1941 tab
    Ben

?

Thanks as always guys! I liked the buckle so much I didn't really think about the date on the leather. Do you know if, or have encounterd, 'period' replacements of the leather? Or was this most likely done much later. I guess I could remove the leather, but it just going in the collection case so probably leave it as is...thanks.

When it was done is anyones guess, display it any way that makes you happy, it looks great!

?

My vote is that it was period done, from the look of the stitching. That's just a guess, though, of course. I know that it was a fairly common occurrence to add incorrect tabs.

?

One the 1st buckles I bought earlier this year. Becoming more of a purist so recently removed the questionable tab...like it better without it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Enlisted Buckle   RLB Enlisted Buckle  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast