Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint

Article about: I recently found this excellent belt and it arrived today . Not sure if a buckle has ever been attached, but maybe. RZM 1936 L2 maker stamp with Kernstuck. Also, has two RZM ink stamps with

Haha thanks man what would I do without you!

But i've to read the heavy info once or twice again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936/37 Brown RZM Belt - Near Mint
    P
    Many

Quote by kirby View Post
    Nice belt. I did a search for RZM leather codes and found some SA/NSKK vertical hangers and holsters with the same basic code. I would guess L2 is a leather designation. The number is the manufacturers number and then the year of manufacturer.
    L2 stands for Lederzeugfabriken. The year of manufacturing is 1936, so let's say early.
    The number 330 stands for Josef Lorenz from Bamberg! As such the number is listed
    in the 1938 manufacturing regulations from the RZM. 85 is the size for the belt.
    The handwritten indication could mean the price as this is in the price-range for SA belts.

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    L2 stands for Lederzeugfabriken. The year of manufacturing is 1936, so let's say early.
    The number 330 stands for Josef Lorenz from Bamberg! As such the number is listed
    in the 1938 manufacturing regulations from the RZM. 85 is the size for the belt.
    The handwritten indication could mean the price as this is in the price-range for SA belts.
    Thank you Wim , I thought you would know the maker! I too think the 3.85 is a handwritten shop price

Is there a list of L2 codes? I would like to identify other codes on some HJ RZM belts

Yes, there are L-lists in the various classes. Let me know the numbers and I can have a look.
    I cannot show the complete lists, as I was asked not to spread them, when I was given the
    lists. I have practically all RZM numbers from the various departments, anyway all what was
    listed in 1938!

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Yes, there are L-lists in the various classes. Let me know the numbers and I can have a look.
    I cannot show the complete lists, as I was asked not to spread them, when I was given the
    lists. I have practically all RZM numbers from the various departments, anyway all what was
    listed in 1938!
    Excellent and thanks. I'll gather the L2 codes for review.

Nice, nice, nice!!! Is that an SA with a black grip?

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Nice, nice, nice!!! Is that an SA with a black grip?
    Thanks. Not black but very dark, and the photos not the best lighting. Here is a discussion of the dagger when I first posted it:

SA Dienstdolch - Tiger

Checked it out, man, what a looker!

?

That Belt , Buckle and the Dagger is a match made in heaven. The correct hanger and you will have some serious eye candy going on with that display.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast