Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belt & Buckle

Article about: Help needed..In summer I got this belt and buckel from an old guy in Germany. Iam not sure that it´s an SA and the belt is made of a kind of plastic..I have never seen this material before.

?

Default Belt & Buckle

Help needed..In summer I got this belt and buckel from an old guy in Germany. Iam not sure that it´s an SA and the belt is made of a kind of plastic..I have never seen this material before. The belt & buckel has good markings. Thre buckel has some goldplatet left on it.Belt & BuckleBelt & BuckleBelt & BuckleBelt & BuckleBelt & BuckleBelt & Buckle
    Other collectors say the belt is made from "kunststof" a kind of plastic..and is very rare..
    Please let me know what you know about this.
    Best regards Morten

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt & Buckle
    P
    Many

Default re: Belt & Buckle

its original political leaders.

?

Default Re: Belt & Buckle

ok super can you give ex what group of politica leders had this. Can you tell me more about the belt ?

Morton, must admit I have never seen a plastic political leaders belt before, I believe the buckle to be original so the belt could be as well, sorry mate never seen one before, if it is origin al a very rare item indeed
    Ben

?

I have a Luftschutz Helmet with a plastic chinstrap. I have seen the pressed paper belts and I remember seeing a HJ buckle on some kind of plastic/rubber belt. I guess it is just a late war leaders belt.

?

Thanks for the info. The belt is found by one of my old friends "74 years old " in Germany he often helps other old people when the sell the house or flat. He buys all inside and sell it on fleemarkets. The belt was found in a celler in a house. Over the last 17 years I got a lot from him always good stuff (",) . I have heard about german ammo ponches in the same "plastic" but never seen other then the belt.

?

Please put some pictures on of the chinstrap. My belt is not plasctic like we know it to day so it can be the same as the HJ item you mention. It must be a very late war item or from a leder that liked the new stuff ..it could be fun to know it´s history.