Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?

Article about: Hi, I have a few Nazi belt buckles and had this one in a "?" box along with a few others for some time. Is it real and if so is it worth anything? Id love to find a buyer that will

Default Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?

Hi, I have a few Nazi belt buckles and had this one in a "?" box along with a few others for some time. Is it real and if so is it worth anything? Id love to find a buyer that will display it! (If its real of course)

Thanks EveryoneHave a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?

In my opinion an original SA buckle, although and by stating the blindingly obvious - it is missing the pin, the pin shroud and the claws. The position of the "C" catch looks odd and should be further toward the lip of the buckle box. This may have been a period repair however.

The swastika is I think worthy of note, insofar as it is one with an outer ridge and pebbled infill. Several manufacturers chose this distinct style to include Linden und Funke GmbH., Iserlohn, although this in my opinion and by the style of the eagle, is not a L & F buckle.

Regards,

David

Default Re: Have a Nazi Belt Buckle, Real or Fake, Worth Anything?

Thank You very much David. I actually found this today and posted asap, just after moving a dresser, chasing a chipmunk out of my collection room that one of my cats brought in! True Story, hopefully I can find this a good home...after such a long night. Ill check out SA belt buckles with a missing pin shroud and claws, as well as take a few more pics in the morning. Finally got a Droid Razr maxx as a "business expense" for great up close HD pics. I have basically 100 more items so lots of research to do this summer.
    Take Care!
    Anthony