Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK belt buckle genuine?

Article about: This could be the original NSKK buckle? I have some doubts because the logo is not welded. Thanks for the help!

Default NSKK belt buckle genuine?

This could be the original NSKK buckle?
    I have some doubts because the logo is not welded.
    Thanks for the help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK belt buckle genuine?   NSKK belt buckle genuine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK belt buckle genuine?
    P
    Many

more like a cap badge.

At work at moment will check when I get home, is that all the pics you have?
    Ben

?

Hello. I don't like that the prongs aren't soldered down. I would say it's an SA or Stahlhelm buckle that was missing the roundel and someone added a NSKK cap eagle. A dealer came up with three of these in 2011. I got one and a couple of other forum members got the others.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK belt buckle genuine?   NSKK belt buckle genuine?  

I would like to see pics of the rear of the buckle before I made a comment.
    Ben

This has and in my opinion always been a somewhat rare buckle and which now, is very rare to say the least. The buckle of course has and for a long time been faked, although something not overly difficult to attempt.

I must admit that I have never seen what I consider to be an original example with anything other than a "C" catch arrangement and furthermore, soldered over splays which attach the emblem to the brass box.

There will always be the exception to the rule though.

The buckle that started this thread is not for me and here are partial reverse images of two NSKK's that I hold.

Regards,

David

Thanks for the info David, the catch is what I did not like to be honest but better pics would have maybe told more, you never know might have been one of them "one off's"
    Ben