Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Overhoff marked buckle and smaller buckle

Article about: Hi would appreciate thoughts on these. Larger one to me looks ok and as far as i can see is marked O &C ges.gesh. In saying that it is my best guess. Cannot make out a RZM mark above it

?

Default Overhoff marked buckle and smaller buckle

Hi would appreciate thoughts on these. Larger one to me looks ok and as far as i can see is marked O &C ges.gesh. In saying that it is my best guess. Cannot make out a RZM mark above it with pictures I have. The other concern i have with it is lack of feathers in chest or could this be put down to wear? Now the smaller buckle? Did they come on this size? Child? As always thanks for your time and input. Regards ALOverhoff marked buckle and smaller buckleOverhoff marked buckle and smaller buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Overhoff marked buckle and smaller buckle
    P
    Many

?

Both are original.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Overhoff marked buckle and smaller buckle  

?

Thanks Kirby. Can you tell me the reason for the size difference? Or is it common? Cheers

?

They are common. Some people call them NSDAP youth but they could also be trouser belts for adults. I have one on a belt and it is a adult size.

?

Thanks again Kirby really appreciate it.