R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I took the two fake Luftwaffe buckles shown on my last posting back and exchanged them for a private purchase aluminum RAD buckle without a MM and a small (belt is 3,5cm wid

?

Default R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Hello Gentlemen,
    I took the two fake Luftwaffe buckles shown on my last posting back and exchanged them for a private purchase aluminum RAD buckle without a MM and a small (belt is 3,5cm wide) SA Buckle also without a MM, both buckles are with belts. I do hope they are both O.K. what are members opinions ? could the small SA buckle & belt be for a juvenile SA member as I've mentioned small buckle & small belt 3,5cm wide x 80 cm long. Opinions are welcome.
    Regards
    Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAD 1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	161843   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SA 1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	161844  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAD 2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	161842  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Alec, both buckles look fine to me
    Ben

Ditto at my end.....Both look to be good examples! Private purchase / 2 piece RAD are not as easy to find as the one piece examples! Lookin' good!

Rob

Alec

I agree with both Ben and Rob.

An original private purchase/walking out RAD and an original NSDAP-Jugend. If the latter is complete with the original 35mm strap, then this not at all common and is a desirable item.

Regards,

David

?

Hello Gentlemen,
    Thanks everyone for the help, nice to get the thumbs up, to be honest I had no stomach to go back again to the seller. I bought six buckles and belts from him, all have past muster, due mainly to your help. I'm happy how things have turned out, I can't imagine a chance like that coming along again in a hurry. Here's a picture of the belt, no MM, inked on the inside is a name "Erwin Seithr" is it original to buckle ?. Again Thanks.
    Regards
    Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Belt SA.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	161913  

Nice buckles, Alec. I just picked up one of these NSDAP Jugend buckles myself and really like them. Your's is one of a wide variety of designs seen with these buckles as is also the case with the larger SA's. I've started a thread on them for member reference and perhaps you can add your example

Best,
    Adam