Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I took the two fake Luftwaffe buckles shown on my last posting back and exchanged them for a private purchase aluminum RAD buckle without a MM and a small (belt is 3,5cm wid

?

Default R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Hello Gentlemen,
    I took the two fake Luftwaffe buckles shown on my last posting back and exchanged them for a private purchase aluminum RAD buckle without a MM and a small (belt is 3,5cm wide) SA Buckle also without a MM, both buckles are with belts. I do hope they are both O.K. what are members opinions ? could the small SA buckle & belt be for a juvenile SA member as I've mentioned small buckle & small belt 3,5cm wide x 80 cm long. Opinions are welcome.
    Regards
    Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser  up for review   R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser  up for review  

R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser  up for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser  up for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser up for review

Alec, both buckles look fine to me
    Ben

Ditto at my end.....Both look to be good examples! Private purchase / 2 piece RAD are not as easy to find as the one piece examples! Lookin' good!

Rob

Alec

I agree with both Ben and Rob.

An original private purchase/walking out RAD and an original NSDAP-Jugend. If the latter is complete with the original 35mm strap, then this not at all common and is a desirable item.

Regards,

David

?

Hello Gentlemen,
    Thanks everyone for the help, nice to get the thumbs up, to be honest I had no stomach to go back again to the seller. I bought six buckles and belts from him, all have past muster, due mainly to your help. I'm happy how things have turned out, I can't imagine a chance like that coming along again in a hurry. Here's a picture of the belt, no MM, inked on the inside is a name "Erwin Seithr" is it original to buckle ?. Again Thanks.
    Regards
    Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture R.A.D. and SA Koppelschlösser  up for review  

Nice buckles, Alec. I just picked up one of these NSDAP Jugend buckles myself and really like them. Your's is one of a wide variety of designs seen with these buckles as is also the case with the larger SA's. I've started a thread on them for member reference and perhaps you can add your example

Best,
    Adam