Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

For review Wehrmannschaft

Article about: I noticed this particular buckle on a site I frequent, I believe it is a fake based on several points, prongs, wing and the cast bubbling. I would like a confirmation of my peers before I le

?

Default For review Wehrmannschaft

I noticed this particular buckle on a site I frequent, I believe it is a fake based on several points, prongs, wing and the cast bubbling. I would like a confirmation of my peers before I let him know my feelings, any help would be appreciated as the dealer is a good guy and probably just had bad judgement when purchasing. Thanks.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For review Wehrmannschaft   For review Wehrmannschaft  

For review Wehrmannschaft  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For review Wehrmannschaft
    P
    Many

Dear Gwar,

Yes, I am with you on this one as I think that the subject buckle is a cast fake.

The colour of the alloy as a dirty grey is wrong, there is indistinct obverse detail when compared to the sharpness of an original, the RZM logo has all but disappeared during the casting process and the shape of the ears are wrong, again when compared to an original. To add to the agony, there are clear indications of cast marks.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Bad to the bone G, for me wrong colour, cast flaws, bad prongs and sleeve, not good mate
    Ben