Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA belt buckle, any thoughts?

Article about: Hello, this is Julekpl again. I have a question about this belt buckle. First off, does it look authentic? I saw other SA buckles, and I just wasn't sure about this one. And any thoughts on

Default SA belt buckle, any thoughts?

Hello, this is Julekpl again. I have a question about this belt buckle. First off, does it look authentic? I saw other SA buckles, and I just wasn't sure about this one. And any thoughts on price range? Thanks

SA belt buckle, any thoughts?SA belt buckle, any thoughts?SA belt buckle, any thoughts?SA belt buckle, any thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA belt buckle, any thoughts?
    P
    Many

Default Re: NAzi brass belt buckle, any thoughts?

Hi, it looks fine to my non expert opinion, but if you want an expert opinion, I suggest you re post it or get a mod to move it to the German buckle section.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: SA belt buckle, any thoughts?

Moved here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thankyou for "moving" the buckle Ade.

Dear Julekpl, in my opinion a perfectly original SA buckle and actually, in jolly good condition with a good colour. The roundel design by eagle and swastika is however somewhat common, although this does not detract from again, an original example of an SA buckle.

Regards,

David

Ah thank you all very much. I will bid on it to the very end

I must follow Davids words - very nice buckle and has a nice colour. To me, it looks, like the dark patina had been cleaned, but fortunately not 100% complete, so some nice dark patina is left to give the buckle an " antique finish" look. Nice. Cheers Thomas