Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?

Article about: Hi everyone, Here's my SA belt buckle which I've had for a while. Unfortunately there aren't any maker's marks etc. (apparently not all have maker's marks, pre RZM?) but it is in great condi

?

Default SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?

Hi everyone, Here's my SA belt buckle which I've had for a while. Unfortunately there aren't any maker's marks etc. (apparently not all have maker's marks, pre RZM?) but it is in great condition, separate front piece construction and has scratches/evidence of 'usage' in all the typical places. What are your thoughts regarding this item, genuine or repro? Many thanks, skip01.

SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?
    P
    Many

Hello, I am no expert whatsoever on buckles but this looks like a modern copy to me. The detail to the front looks very weak and a bit to "spaced out" to my eye's. Then again, maybe it is just over polished? There are however many buckle experts here who will put me right if I am wrong so wait for them to "chip in". Leon.

?

Thanks for the reply! The photos make the buckle appear more 'shinier' and 'cleaner' than it actually is, but it's quite difficult to take a good enough picture to show this. Hopefully someone else can shed some light on this

Hi there, Have a look at one of my original buckles to compare.Regards Scott

One more original with the emblem

Hello,

no doubts about your nice early SA buckle .........

It's in nice condition and nickel over brass variation ..........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice variant SA and the added bonus of being in very good condition, can you post me a picture of the pin head please?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice variant SA and the added bonus of being in very good condition, can you post me a picture of the pin head please?
    See, I told you I did not know jack about buckles, I will keep my mouth shut next time!! I am glad it is a good one mate. Leon.

?

A nice buckle! The roundel on your buckle is the same as the one seen on 'ugly claw' types.

You can't really compare SA buckles by different makers, because there are many differences. The one posted by Scottmadoo was made by Overhoff and

Quote by Erno View Post
    A nice buckle! The roundel on your buckle is the same as the one seen on 'ugly claw' types.

You can't really compare SA buckles by different makers, because there are many differences. The one posted by Scottmadoo was made by Overhoff and
    Hello ,

you right with the ugly claw buckle but more other types of post sleeves are known on this buckle variation .

It may be supplied parts by this unknown maker ..........

Also this variation known with sun wheel swas .

Here an example with "ugly claws" :

SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?SA Belt Buckle - Genuine?

SA buckles are a very large rich theme with countless unknown marker variations and also known makers .......

Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast