Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Buckle good? Help

Article about: This looks OK to me but I'm not an expert. I've compared it to others but would like opinions please as there are so many copies of these. It has steel post, roller and prongs. Please could

Default SA Buckle good? Help

This looks OK to me but I'm not an expert. I've compared it to others but would like opinions please as there are so many copies of these. It has steel post, roller and prongs. Please could you confirm whether it is original? Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckle good? Help   SA Buckle good? Help  

SA Buckle good? Help   SA Buckle good? Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckle good? Help
    P
    Many

I would appreciate any help with this one as if it's wrong I want to take it out of my buckle collection.

?

Construction looks promising and it is what one would expect to see on this style of buckle as far as the two solder points, box and roundel, These are just my opinions, best wait for a couple more... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thank you. It would be nice if it was a genuine one

Hello X2 with G. Looks like a good buckle. Possibly repaired as it appears some solder has come through the front roundel obscuring a small section of the eagles head, but otherwise original. Kindest regards.

Brian

Many thanks Brian that's good to know

?

Original buckle. Is that some type of packing material/adhesive on the eagle head? Good chance that could carefully be removed.

Many thanks. It looks like solder so I may damage the buckle of I try to remove it. Thanks for your help.

Leave it alone, these can come about in funny ways.

Yes I wouldn't touch it. It's part of its history and I wouldn't want to damage it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast