Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA buckle RZM UE 71

Article about: Hello. I want to show you a very rare SA buckle RZM UE 71 from Overhoff. Never holding a buckle with the markings on the claws, that's the beauty of my friends.

Default SA buckle RZM UE 71

Hello. I want to show you a very rare SA buckle RZM UE 71 from Overhoff. Never holding a buckle with the markings on the claws, that's the beauty of my friends.SA buckle RZM UE 71SA buckle RZM UE 71SA buckle RZM UE 71SA buckle RZM UE 71SA buckle RZM UE 71
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA buckle RZM UE 71   SA buckle RZM UE 71  

SA buckle RZM UE 71   SA buckle RZM UE 71  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA buckle RZM UE 71
    P
    Many

Really interesting buckle that is.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Yuri

Super buckle mate and as rare as hens teeth!!!
    Ben

?

I saw that buckle online recently but was already sold. Great and unusual RZM stamp.

Very very very nice! I saw it too and I would have bought that one if I could

Thank you guys, this time I was lucky.

?

David North had a SA/NSKK buckle, in the buckles he was selling, with RZM stamp on the claw. I still have the photo from his email catalog. Looks to be RZM 24.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA buckle RZM UE 71  

Rare buckle with very nice markings also I saw it in Franz Fruth militaria but you are faster

?

I am now the proud owner of David's SA buckle shown above. Note how this buckle has the RZM logo (letters in a circle), whereas the one shown in the first post just has the letters. I also have a claw-marked DJ and a HJ buckle. These two also have the RZM logo stamped in.

Quote by Kurt D View Post
    I am now the proud owner of David's SA buckle shown above. Note how this buckle has the RZM logo (letters in a circle), whereas the one shown in the first post just has the letters. I also have a claw-marked DJ and a HJ buckle. These two also have the RZM logo stamped in.
    Thank You. Very interesting to see your buckle DJ, HJ.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast