Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA buckle - what do you guys think?

Article about: I came upon this SA buckle and I'm curious what you guys think of it. These are not something I've really studied, so I'm flying blind to be honest. Thanks in advance for any thoughts and op

?

Default SA buckle - what do you guys think?

I came upon this SA buckle and I'm curious what you guys think of it. These are not something I've really studied, so I'm flying blind to be honest.

SA buckle - what do you guys think?SA buckle - what do you guys think?SA buckle - what do you guys think?SA buckle - what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and opinions!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA buckle - what do you guys think?
    P
    Many

Firstly is the buckle 45mm or 35mm? The buckle itself is what is known as a dogs head SA but with the ugly claws, very nice buckle
    Ben

I like it!....

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Firstly is the buckle 45mm or 35mm? The buckle itself is what is known as a dogs head SA but with the ugly claws, very nice buckle
    Thanks, Ben and Gunny! This is the normal 45mm version. I bought it because of the 'ugly claws,' but I noticed that the design of the eagle doesn't seem to match most of them. It does look exactly like the 'dog's head' one, though! I cherrypicked this one from a dealer's stock at a gun/militaria show yesterday.

Its a nice buckle, dogs head SA are hard to come by as it is and to find one with Ugly claws is the icing on the cake, very good find
    Ben

?

Its a nice buckle, dogs head SA are hard to come by as it is and to find one with Ugly claws is the icing on the cake, very good find
    Thank you again! This is my first SA, so I'm very pleased with it. There is an extreme variety in SA buckles.

You started with probably one of the hardest to find lol
    Ben

?

You started with probably one of the hardest to find lol
    Wow, that is something! Have you not seen many others with this configuration then (ugly claw and dog head)?

No to be honest, seen them separate but I cannot recall seeing a dogs head with ugly claws
    Ben

?

No to be honest, seen them separate but I cannot recall seeing a dogs head with ugly claws
    Interesting! Thank you. The sun wheel is a bit different than the other 'dog's head' types I found while searching the forum.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast