Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika

Article about: *****

Default Re: SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika

Latest addition... "open beak" SA with fire gilding. An example of this rare variant is also shown by David and is featured on p. 175 of the Angolia 2nd Ed. reference.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika
    P
    Many

New addition...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika  

here is one that was on ebay and then gone. the front and back were not shown but seller removed it. I cant get a response on if it is still for sale. Does it look good?

what would an SA buckle like this go for in US dollars (in case i get a response from seller).
    thanks
    Joe

New "Dog Head" addition...

SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel SwastikaMy un-marked sun wheel SA buckle.

SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel SwastikaSA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika My newest buckle addition two piece brass SA sun wheel ,

Best Regards to all!
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 06-26-2013 at 10:13 PM.

?

A very interesting buckle with no 'ears'. David North and I discussed this buckle recently, so thought I would add to the thread here

SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika  

Very nice thread and buckles. Thanks

?

show my SA brass buckle, i hope you like it, nice version.

SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika   SA Buckles (Brass) Sun Wheel Swastika  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5