Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sa jugend buckle rig

Article about: heres a nice little rig i bought recently and never realised these would be so small i really like this set and a big thanks to dave (sscrooge) for it cool militaria

Thumbs up sa jugend buckle rig

heres a nice little rig i bought recently and never realised these would be so small i really like this set and a big thanks to dave (sscrooge) for it cool militariasa jugend buckle rigsa jugend buckle rigsa jugend buckle rigsa jugend buckle rig

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sa jugend buckle rig
    P
    Many

Default Re: sa jugend buckle rig

Nice Ewan ! They are much smaller than the regular buckles. I have to confess I am not aware of the SA Jugend, can you educate me mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Nice Ewan ! They are much smaller than the regular buckles. I have to confess I am not aware of the SA Jugend, can you educate me mate

Nick
    cheers for the comment nick! and nither am i mate these buckles were used by the HJ/DJ before there own pattern buckles were introduced and i also understand these small buckles were also used by the SA mate, this set has been used by a dj as the belt is really small i suspect david,rob,chad etc will can tell more about them

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    cheers for the comment nick! and nither am i mate these buckles were used by the HJ/DJ before there own pattern buckles were introduced and i also understand these small buckles were also used by the SA mate, this set has been used by a dj as the belt is really small i suspect david,rob,chad etc will can tell more about them
    Just done some quick research:

'Early on, when the HJ was under the SA aegis, they wore a small version of the SA buckle for a short time until, due to complaints from the SA, they received their own specifically designed belt buckles'.

Congrats Ewan on a nice purchase

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

cheers for that snippet of info and comment mate dave also sold at a nice price

Nice to see it again Ewan....a great piece for sure! I have also read somewhere that the HJ buckle was also introduced to the youngsters as too many were being considered members of the SA and were targets of rival groups such as the communists....not sure if that is legit or not - but it's food for thought anyways.
    Cheers - and congrats again on this recent pickup!

Rob

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    dave also sold at a nice price
    He must have been feeling ill, I will give him a phone and see if he is ok LOL
    Ben

?

Really nice buckle & belt... and interesting history! Enjoying this thread... cheers, Hansi

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Nice to see it again Ewan....a great piece for sure! I have also read somewhere that the HJ buckle was also introduced to the youngsters as too many were being considered members of the SA and were targets of rival groups such as the communists....not sure if that is legit or not - but it's food for thought anyways.
    Cheers - and congrats again on this recent pickup!

Rob
    hey man cheers for the comment! Rob thats an interesting take aswell mate i found this as description of one at OL Militaria - NSDAP Yugend (Youth) buckle. Subordinated to the SA and formed in 1922. not much i know

cheers,Ewan

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    He must have been feeling ill, I will give him a phone and see if he is ok LOL
    Belter Ben!

old SScroogey was feeling generous this month

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast