Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please

Article about: Can anyone confirm that this type SA belt buckle was used by the NSKK as well? If they were used by the NSKK were they silver plated for NSKK use or did they wear the brass colored buckles s

ETF
    ?

Default SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please

Can anyone confirm that this type SA belt buckle was used by the NSKK as well? If they were used by the NSKK were they silver plated for NSKK use or did they wear the brass colored buckles such as this as well?
    Thanks for all replies.
    Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please   SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please  

SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please   SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please
    P
    Many

Ed, the brass ones are for the SA, yours is an interesting buckle, can you provide clear shots of the end of the prongs for us?

Cheers
    Ben

ETF
    ?

Default SA Belt Buckle Prongs Shots

Hi Ben...thank you for your comments. Here are a couple of shots of the prongs. They look "cut off" to me as I know usually they have the pointed edge. I didn't know if they had been cut but I liked the patina on the buckle and the price was good. Can you tell me anything additional about the buckle.

Regards,
    Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please   SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please  

Thanks Ed, the catch has been resoldered at some point, ref any maker if David North or Markus read this thread they may be able to give you a maker as they are both avid SA collectors. On the prongs are there any marks like these on this buckle?

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please  
    Ben

ETF
    ?

Default SA Belt Buckle Additional Photos of Prong w/ marks

Ben,
    Yes, the bottom prong has similar marks. The top prong has no marks. I took a photo of each prong.
    Regards,
    Ed

Ed many thanks for that, I will let J P Reudilth know about this thread, he was doing some research into it

Thanks again
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA/NSKK Belt Buckle Need Information Please  
    Ben

ETF
    ?

Great! Thanks Ben.
    Ed

Hello,

let's let us resum .

I know two makers how do such prongs . But all in all with other features it must be a Karl Wurster .

A very rare maker for SA buckles .......

Here for example a Hj from this maker RZM 34 :

Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

So to clarify Markus the maker of this SA buckle is more than likely Karl Wurster?
    Ben

whats going on Ben.?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast