Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sa rzm1

Article about: Hello, not the best because with marker RZM 1 . It's nckel platet brass in well worn condition .

Default Sa rzm1

Hello,

not the best because with marker RZM 1 .

It's nckel platet brass in well worn condition .

Sa rzm1Sa rzm1Sa rzm1
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sa rzm1
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sa rzm1

Markus, the maker Kallenbach Meyer & Frank?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Markus, the maker Kallenbach Meyer & Frank?
    Hi Ben ,

yes i agree
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Very nice and hard to come by Markus, yet again you strike again lol
    Ben

Great buckle! I see no problems with the condition! It's always a bonus to find marked SA buckles!
    Congrats!
    Rob

?

I agree, the buckle was made by Kallenbach, Meyer & Franke. According to a period price list of this maker, the silver (chromed) SA buckles were sold as NSKK buckles.

Regards,
    Christian

?

Quote by Wickie View Post
    I agree, the buckle was made by Kallenbach, Meyer & Franke. According to a period price list of this maker, the silver (chromed) SA buckles were sold as NSKK buckles.

Regards,
    Christian
    I think this is a very interesting input!

At first we learned the silver coloured SA/ Partei-Koppelschloss was only used by the NSKK. After that some stated the silver variant could also have been used by common SA members and now we get to know a K,M&F price list wich offers again the silver buckle exclusively for the NSKK. I am a little bit confused to be honest. How should we classify the silvered Partei-Koppelschloss in the future?

Best,
    Guido
    Last edited by Guido; 12-19-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Hi Guido! I've always considered them to be part of both organizations: SA/NSKK.....It's very likely that both org.'s used the same buckle. I know the DJ buckle was also "re-issued" post-38 - so it is possible that differerent groups or organizations ended up using the same type buckle. Just my .02 cents.
    Cheers!
    Rob

I love this marking! I have an HJ and a DJ with this marking to match

Default S.a. Rzm 1

Attached is an image to the reverse of a DJ which displays the RZM 1, although interestingly, the markings being of a different style and size to that originally shown and of course, a differing positioning of the markings.

I think that confusion still reigns in relation to the "white" SA and as to whether this was actually an NSKK specific buckle. I think that Kallenbach, Meyer u Franke were not in splendid isolation by advertising this buckle as NSKK. Having said that, I still do not think that the buckle was for the exclusive use and wear by the NSKK. It is instead and in my opinion, an SA buckle. As far the NSKK label by the manufacturers is concerned, I really think that this was no more than a sales ploy. An SA buckle that could be worn by both members of the SA and the NSKK. The latter however with an emphasis to white uniform fittings to include the buckle and which of course the buckle manufacturers knew. Why not then label this buckle by dignifying it (incorrectly in my opinion) as NSKK? I think that a member of the NSKK would be quite pleased to see and be attracted to, a catalogued buckle which declared and recognised his organisation.

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast