Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?

Article about: Hey guys, I am new in this forum. I am 19 years old, and I collect ww2 stuff (mostly german) for a couple of years now. I recent picked up this sa wehrmannschaft belt buckle but im not sure

Default SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?

Hey guys,
    I am new in this forum. I am 19 years old, and I collect ww2 stuff (mostly german) for a couple of years now. I recent picked up this sa wehrmannschaft belt buckle but im not sure if its real or fake. its not maker marked.
    Here are some pics, please give your opinion.
    Regards
    Laurens

SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?
    P
    Many

Welcome on the forum, I think it's bad because of bad details everywhere, but not apro in buckles....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Welcome to the form. Hopefully you can avoid fakes in the future by using information on the forums. In this Information Age there is no reason to ever buy a fake but there is some very good fakes. Good luck with your collecting.

thanks for the explanations, i didnt spend too much on it because the seller also didnt know if its was real or fake..

?

Welcome on board!
    This buckle is absolutely a fake, all tells it is a textbook fake
    Don't worry, if your interest on german buckles will follow you in the years, you'll be able to spot fakes..
    The best way to be skilled in collecting them is to look at serious forums, learn from original examples, and have a look also at fake buckles databases. Knowlegde is power! and also the best way to avoid wasting money..!

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, I echo the other guys comments, the buckle is indeed a fake, they were never made in steel, hopefully you can get a refund on your buckle, here is a genuine one for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?   SA Wehrmannschaft Buckle real or fake?  

Ben

?

As stated... The Wermannschaft were only produced.. ( I could be wrong ) By M4/22 Christian Theodre Dickie , Ludenscheid.. And sometimes even though marked as such are cast fakes.. JMO of course.. G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "