Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

'Static' Swastika - UE8

Article about: I recently saw this 'Static' Swastika SA buckle for sale for what I considered an excellent price. So, picked it up. Glad I did as the buckle is in nice overall condition especially the fron

?

Default 'Static' Swastika - UE8

I recently saw this 'Static' Swastika SA buckle for sale for what I considered an excellent price. So, picked it up. Glad I did as the buckle is in nice overall condition especially the front side. And it has a nice RZM UE8 (Assmann I believe) maker stamp which could not be seen in the seller's pics and was not mentioned in the item description. So, a nice extra
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Static' Swastika - UE8   'Static' Swastika - UE8  

'Static' Swastika - UE8   'Static' Swastika - UE8  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Static' Swastika - UE8
    P
    Many

?

A great buckle and you rarely see these static swastika SA with markings. There was a silver static swastika with RZM 17 at the SOS. I was thinking the guy might be asking $200 but he calls it an early SS and wanted $500.

?

Agree Kirby. I've seen some crazy prices on these SA buckles even without the maker mark. The price was way too good to pass up, and I did not know it was maker marked until the buckle arrived today and I gave it an in-hand inspection...nice surprise

Hello,

that's a real nice buckle with maker .

Good find with maker mark ..............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Bonus !!!!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by weller View Post
    ...So, a nice extra
    I could not agree more! The "upright swastika" SA buckle is now becoming more and more difficult to find, however almost impossibly so with regard to those which display RZM related markings. A super addition to any collection and it would appear that the price was more than reasonable, which is a refreshing change.

Talking about reasonable prices, did anyone see the RAD buckle for sale over the last day or so on another very well known forum? The ultra rare die stamped aluminium box buckle with a brazed on catch, in mint condition and being offered for almost nothing. Now of course having disappeared as sold and someone obtained an ultra rare buckle at a "reasonable" price. I do so hope that it was bagged by a WRF member.

Regards and best wishes,

David

Nice buckle Jeff, pleased you bought in the end
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben. Yes, the same buckle we reviewed. The RZM maker stamp a nice surprise

And thanks to David and others for there input here as well

?

Quote by David North View Post
    Talking about reasonable prices, did anyone see the RAD buckle for sale over the last day or so on another very well known forum? The ultra rare die stamped aluminium box buckle with a brazed on catch, in mint condition and being offered for almost nothing. Now of course having disappeared as sold and someone obtained an ultra rare buckle at a "reasonable" price. I do so hope that it was bagged by a WRF member.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    David

Whoever got that buckle is a lucky person! My buckle (attached) wasn't all that expensive either, bought from Weitze for I think 90 Euro (from the Marc Verstaete collection if I remember correctly). People just don't realise how rare these are.

Kind regards
    Kurt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Static' Swastika - UE8