Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Strange SA buckle

Article about: I found this buckle for sale online at a price that is a bit too high (in my opinion), but I thought you guys might like seeing it anyway. It appears to have molded prongs and an unusual rou

?

Default Strange SA buckle

I found this buckle for sale online at a price that is a bit too high (in my opinion), but I thought you guys might like seeing it anyway. It appears to have molded prongs and an unusual roundel design, which may be recognizable to someone.

Strange SA buckleStrange SA buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange SA buckle
    P
    Many

?

Not the best photos but it looks like a good ugly prong SA with the runic swsstika. If I saw it at a show for $100 or less I would probably but it. What is it priced at?

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Not the best photos but it looks like a good ugly prong SA with the runic swsstika. If I saw it at a show for $100 or less I would probably but it. What is it priced at?
    You're right about the bad photos; at first, I though the eagle's head seemed very strange, but it may just be the photos making it look that way. The dealer is asking $150, which is quite a bit too high in my opinion.

A very rare SA buckle in my opinion. The design of the eagle is indeed crude, however distinct and fully expected for this specific SA buckle.

The claws by the way are NOT the so called uglies. They may not be "standard", however they are well designed, precise and well engineered when compared to the cast uglies.

Let me know if anyone wishes to see the example that I have.

Regards,

David

?

Hi David! It's an interesting example for sure, and I would love to see yours if it isn't much trouble!

If you're interested in the one I posted, send me a PM and I'll give you the link to where it's being offered for sale.

?

Thank you for the photos! That is a very interesting buckle with a strange-looking eagle.