Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sturmabteilung Buckle

Article about: Gents... I am bidding on a lot of buckles and this one stuck out... I have read previous threads in the past but cannot find them. The main question is .. And I believe there was a minor hic

?

Default Sturmabteilung Buckle

Gents... I am bidding on a lot of buckles and this one stuck out... I have read previous threads in the past but cannot find them.
    The main question is .. And I believe there was a minor hiccup of the maker on this particular piece ( Dis- agreement )... I may not win the lot but it would be helpful to hear what the buckle guys think... Thanks G
    Attached Images Attached Images Sturmabteilung Buckle  Sturmabteilung Buckle 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sturmabteilung Buckle
    P
    Many

Are you referring to the maker or not as some say being Rudolf Fischer?
    Ben

?

Ben... Ya old codger... Good to hear from you... Just a bit of information concerning the "Supposed" maker and if it a genuine piece..
    As stated... There are (4) buckles A nice Luft and Heer, And a HJ and this one... I might be able to grab all four for about a couple hundred U.S.D. or more.... G I can post the whole lot for your amusement if wanted...G

?

Default For review

Just for a review... Not for appraisal.... Thanks.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sturmabteilung Buckle   Sturmabteilung Buckle  

Buckle looks authentic to me. These are often referred to as belonging to the NSFK (and they could very well have been used by them) but I believe these were also used by the SA. In any case, a desirable buckle and not often easy to find. The pebbling is quite nice on these.
    Good luck!
    Rob

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ben... Ya old codger... Good to hear from you... Just a bit of information concerning the "Supposed" maker and if it a genuine piece..
    As stated... There are (4) buckles A nice Luft and Heer, And a HJ and this one... I might be able to grab all four for about a couple hundred U.S.D. or more.... G I can post the whole lot for your amusement if wanted...G
    Mate at that price I think it would be rude not to buy them to be honest, worth well over a couple of hundred $
    Ben

?

The NSKK Motor School buckle is worth more than $200. I would think anything under $350 is a good deal on the lot.