Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ugly Bird SA

Article about: I got this strange SA today. It has a very ugly eagle but that's what I liked about it. I remember one like this being posted before but I haven't found it yet.

?

I got this strange SA today. It has a very ugly eagle but that's what I liked about it. I remember one like this being posted before but I haven't found it yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ugly Bird SA   Ugly Bird SA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ugly Bird SA
    P
    Many

I must admit that I like that crow very much. I can't remember that I've seen that variation before.

Quote by kirby View Post
    "...I remember one like this being posted before but I haven't found it yet..."
    This is the same design/construction SA buckle that you so rightly recall and the original posting of the same, is lurking somewhere within the Forum!

Regards and best wishes,

David

Reverse

Nice buckle Kirby, I saw it on Ebay

Very interesting buckle, I have never seen it before. Great find, congratulations.
    Best regards,
    Franko

?

First buckle of the year and the first buckle I have gotten of eBay in years. $76 including postage I thought it was a great price. The SOS is almost here so I should be posting a bunch of new buckles soon.

I am going to help my friend Gary sort through his 2000+ buckle collection. He is taking 500-1000 buckles to the SOS. He isn't selling his collection he is just going to refine it, he has duplicates of lots of great stuff. He could sell half his collection and it would still be world class.

?

Nice buckle, and I like that angry looking bird!